This is the third interactive online watercolour workshop from the series Cozy November.
In this workshop you will create a delicious dessert. What could be better than having chocolate cookies with hot milk before bed.
No previous experience required.
For all ages and for all skills levels
ZOOM package for online interactive workshop with lifetime access to the video tutorial Saturday November 19th, 2022 12 PM to 2 PM EST Homework video review
You will get lifetime access to a video tutorial based on this ZOOM class that will be posted a couple of days after the workshop.
Once you register you will get access to the course content and ZOOM link
Check out all workshops from the series Cozy November
November is a very rainy month, you always want to stay inside and keep warm. There are five Elements of making yourself feel cozy and comfortable. These are tea, books, cookies, lights and dreams.
Let’s paint all of them!
Light. Cozy November. Watercolour workshop. BASIC.$15.00
Cookie. Cozy November. Watercolour workshop. BASIC.$15.00
Tea. Cozy November. Watercolour workshop. BASIC.$15.00
Dream. Cozy November. Watercolour workshop. ZOOM. December 3,2022 @ 12 PMProduct on sale
Light. Cozy November. Watercolour workshop. ZOOM. November 22,2022 @ 7 PM$55.00
Materials that I am going to use during the workshop:
This list is only for your information, there is no need to get exactly what I am using:
Watercolour paper, :
Arches watercolour paper, cotton, rough, 300 gm2
- Round # 10-12 Paul Rubens
- Flat synthetic brush 3/4 (Escoda)
- Detail brush 2 mm (Escoda)
Watercolour board (the board which you will tape your watercolour paper to);
Watercolour palette with a large surface for mixing pigments. Alternatively, you can use a white ceramic plate.
A Pencil 2B and Eraser (kneadable);
Two large jars for water;
- Light Ecru (Buff Titanium, Daniel Smith)
- Opaque Yellow (Yellow Ochre, Daniel Smith)
- Bright Rusty Red (Burnt Sienna, Daniel Smith)
- Opaque Rusty Red (Indian Red)
- Bright Red or Pink (Opera Pink, Daniel Smith)
- Light Blue (cerulean Blue, Daniel Smith)
- Bright Blue (Ultramarine, Daniel Smith)
- Dark Blue (Delft Blue, Schminske)
- Black Blue (Indigo, Daniel Smith)
- Dark Grey (Neutral Tint, Daniel Smith)
White Gouache (optional)