This is the third watercolour tutorial from the series Cozy November.
In this workshop you will create a delicious dessert. What could be better than having chocolate cookies with hot milk before bed.
No previous experience required.
For all ages and for all skills levels
BASIC package for self study Lifetime access to 59 minutes detailed video tutorial
Check out all workshops from the series Cozy November
November is a very rainy month, you always want to stay inside and keep warm.
There are five Elements of making yourself feel cozy and comfortable.
These are tea, books, cookies, lights and dreams.
Let’s paint all of them!
Video tutorials with immediate lifetime access
Cozy November. Set of 5 watercolour tutorials. BASIC.$50.00
Dream. Cozy November. Watercolour workshop. BASIC$15.00
Light. Cozy November. Watercolour workshop. BASIC.$15.00
Cookie. Cozy November. Watercolour workshop. BASIC.$15.00
Book. Cozy November. Watercolour workshop. BASIC.$15.00
Tea. Cozy November. Watercolour workshop. BASIC.$15.00
Student’s work gallery is coming soon
How to get access to the tutorial content
Materials that I am going to use during the workshop:
This list is only for your information, there is no need to get exactly what I am using:
Watercolour paper, :
Arches watercolour paper, cotton, rough, 300 gm2
- Round # 10-12 Paul Rubens
- Flat synthetic brush 3/4 (Escoda)
- Detail brush 2 mm (Escoda)
Watercolour board (the board which you will tape your watercolour paper to);
Watercolour palette with a large surface for mixing pigments. Alternatively, you can use a white ceramic plate.
A Pencil 2B and Eraser (kneadable);
Two large jars for water;
- Light Ecru (Buff Titanium, Daniel Smith)
- Opaque Yellow (Yellow Ochre, Daniel Smith)
- Bright Rusty Red (Burnt Sienna, Daniel Smith)
- Opaque Rusty Red (Indian Red)
- Bright Red or Pink (Opera Pink, Daniel Smith)
- Light Blue (cerulean Blue, Daniel Smith)
- Bright Blue (Ultramarine, Daniel Smith)
- Dark Blue (Delft Blue, Schminske)
- Black Blue (Indigo, Daniel Smith)
- Dark Grey (Neutral Tint, Daniel Smith)
White Gouache (optional)