This workshop is free of charge, although you can show your support by donating any amount to the Arnprior & District Humane Society.
BASIC FREE package for self-studying. Start anytime. Lifetime video access.
Once you have enrolled you will have access to the workshop content at the bottom of the page.
This is recording of ZOOM free workshop of February 13,2021.
You will find a lots of useful information, links and tricks.
Suitable for beginner to intermediate level.
Get inspired by student’s work:
- Watercolour paper (100% cotton is preferable) - 1 sheet;
- printer paper for a photo reference (optional);
- Soft round brushes, at least one big and one small;
- Flat brush, medium size;
- Hair dryer;
- Pencil and eraser;
- Two jars with water;
- A board slightly larger than your watercolour paper
- Artist/drafting tape;
- White Gouache, or White Opaque COPIC, or White Gelly Roll pen.
- Watercolour paint (any quality, preferable in tubes)
Colours, my choice is in brackets;
red (Quinacridone Red)
dark red (Permanent Alizarin Crimson)
dark pink (Quinacridone Rose)
light green (Gold Green)
brown (Burnt Umber)
light brown (Burnt Siena and Quinacridone Gold)
violet ( Mineral Violet)
green (Sap Green)
dark green (Seaweed Green)
bright blue (French Ultramarine)
dark blue (Indigo)
dark grey (Neutral Tint)