What to do before the class:
Please print the classwork reference and transfer the image to your watercolour paper.
How to transfer the image:
1. Print it in colour or black/white.
2. Hang the printed image on a big sunny window
3. Tape the watercolour paper over the printed image
4. Trace the image using a soft pencil (2B).
5. Use Portrait (vertical) format for watercolour paper. Align the church silhouette with the bottom centre of your watercolour paper. You can use a ruler. Do not trace the flag post.
References for homework: