To create this composition I used two photo references:
You can use your own photos to create a flower composition.
Alternatively, you can download this template.
Please print the reference or template and transfer the image to your watercolour paper.
How to transfer the image:
- Print it in colour or black/white.
- Hang the printed image on a big sunny window
- Tape the watercolour paper over the printed image
- Trace the image using a hard pencil (3H).
- Tape the watercolour paper to the board.
Once you have done it, let’s select the colours for the painting.